At 50 or 60, the kids may have left and couples realize they have 30 or more years left to fully engage with, and enjoy life. If they can’t find a way to do it together, they are considering taking the risk of leaving the marriage. If you or someone you know is part of this growing segment of the “grey divorce” demographic, join us for this session.
Here are some of the questions we’ll be discussing :
- What are the factors and pressures that are changing the futures of so many?
- Do you worry about how dividing your wealth will affect your retirement?
- Do you struggle with the question will leaving be worth it?
- How can you access what is right for you in a professional confidential manner?
- Where do you go to weigh your options and decide?
- And should you decide to leave, how do you do it in a cost conscious way?
DATE: Tuesday July 17th, 2012
TIME: 6:30 to 8:00 PM
LOCATION: 79 Shuter St. Suite 200 Toronto
To Register go to: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3795921704