A business metric is any type of measurement used to gauge some quantifiable component of a company’s performance. Business metrics are part of the broad area of business intelligence, which comprises a wide variety of applications and technologies for gathering, storing, analyzing, and providing access to data to help enterprise users make better business decisions. Creating a “metrics” to measure family lifestyle can be a valuable tool when you are separating. It useful information to have and it is usually part of the financial disclosure information required.
A family’s “lifestyle metrics” includes
- The day to day living expenses incurred during the marriage
- Spending habits of the individual family members
- Recurring expenses by category of expense
- Unusual , non recurring seasonal expenses
Benefits to you :
- Information is accurate rather than “best guesses”
- Provides a reality check for couples of where their money is really going
- Uncovers any gaps /discrepancies between reported income and non reported income
- Provides more accurate picture of what is required by each spouse post separation
- Starting point for each spouse to develop their own individual future budgets
Speak to me about the possibility of creating a metrics of your family’s lifestyle.